二維碼
        企資網

        掃一掃關注

        當前位置: 首頁 » 企業資訊 » 教育 » 正文

        吃火鍋時和寶寶說的英文_清湯_小料_吃不了辣的

        放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2022-01-13 13:59:06    作者:江攀    瀏覽次數:107
        導讀

        :小雅和英美友人HOTPOT 火鍋Mom: We are having something special for dinner tonight – hotpot!媽媽:今天晚上咱們吃點兒特別得——火鍋!Child: What's hotpot?寶寶:什么是火鍋?Mom: It is

        :小雅和英美友人

        HOTPOT 火鍋

        Mom: We are having something special for dinner tonight – hotpot!

        媽媽:今天晚上咱們吃點兒特別得——火鍋!

        Child: What's hotpot?

        寶寶:什么是火鍋?

        Mom: It is a fun way to cook and eat together right at the table.

        媽媽:它是一種大家一起直接在桌上制作和享用美食得有趣方式。

        We have a big pot of boiling broth in the middle of the table and then we have different kinds of food we can cook in the broth.

        我們在桌子中間放一大鍋沸騰得湯,然后我們可以在湯里涮不同種類得食物。

        We have vegetables, meat, and noodles that you get to cook by yourself!

        我們有蔬菜、肉和面條,都是你可以自己做著吃得!

        Child: Oh wow, that sounds very interesting.

        寶寶:哇哦,聽起來很有趣。

        How do we cook them?

        我們怎么做它們呢?

        Mom: All we have to do is put them in the broth and wait until they are ready to eat.

        媽媽:我們只需要把它們放進湯里,等它們熟了。

        Then you can take them out and enjoy!

        然后你就可以把它們拿出來吃了!

        Child: Yummy! What kind of meat and vegetables do we have?

        寶寶:嗯嗯!我們有什么肉和蔬菜?

        Yummy是表示饞了得擬聲詞。

        Mom: Tonight, I have prepared thin slices of beef, thin slices of lamb, meatballs, crab sticks, spam, duck blood and ramen noodles.

        媽媽:今晚我準備了牛肉片、羊肉片、肉丸、蟹棒、午餐肉、鴨血和拉面。

        For vegetables we have Chinese cabbage, stem lettuce, potato, black fungus, enoki mushroom and Chinese yam.

        蔬菜呢,我們有大白菜、萵筍、土豆、木耳、金針菇和山藥。

        Child: Cool! Can I start?

        寶寶:太好了!我能開吃了么?

        Mom: Yes, just be very careful not to touch the pot.

        媽媽:嗯,不過一定要小心不要碰鍋。

        It is very hot, so just tell me if you need help.

        它很燙得,如果需要幫助就告訴我。

        Here are some chopsticks and a little skimmer for you to get your food out of the broth.

        這有筷子和小漏勺,你可以用它們從湯里撈吃得。

        Also, here are some sauces to dip the food in.

        另外,這兒還有一些小料蘸著吃。

        We have both the traditional Beijing sauce and Sichuan style sauce.

        咱們既有傳統北京小料,也有四川蘸碟。

        Traditional Beijing sauce is sesame paste with fermented tofu and Chinese chive paste.

        傳統北京小料是麻醬加上腐乳和韭菜花醬。

        Sichuan style sauce is made of sesame oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, and chopped dried chili.

        四川蘸碟是由香油、蒜泥、醬油、和干辣椒碎組成得。

        You can also add chopped spring onions and coriander to the sauce of your choice.

        你還可以往你選得小料里放蔥花和香菜。

        Child: I like to mix things together.

        寶寶:我喜歡混合東西。

        I want to try the traditional Beijing one.

        我要試試傳統北京那個。

        Mom: Okay, Daddy and I will choose the Sichuan style sauce.

        媽媽:好得,爸爸和我選四川蘸碟。

        Child: Why are there two sides to the hotpot?

        寶寶:為什么火鍋有兩邊啊?

        Mom: One side is a light broth and the other one is a spicy broth.

        媽媽:一邊是清湯鍋,另一邊是辣鍋。

        You can use the light broth side since you can't handle spicy food.

        你可以用清湯那邊兒,因為你吃不了辣得。

        Child: Okay. I am going to start with the beef!

        寶寶:好得。我要先吃牛肉!

        Mom: Great! I will put some in.

        媽媽:好!我放一些。

        Child: Is my beef done yet?

        寶寶:我得牛肉好了么?

        Mom: Let me check.

        媽媽:讓我看看。

        Yes, you can take it out now and put it on your plate.

        嗯,你現在可以把它拿出來放在你得盤子里了。

        Now you can put something else in and eat your beef slice while you wait for other things to cook.

        現在你可以放些別得東西,邊吃牛肉片邊等著其他東西煮熟。

        Child: Yummy, thank you, Mom!

        寶寶:真好吃,謝謝媽媽!

        更多中華美食親子英文,請查看:

        用英文教寶寶“包餃子”,春節親子英語必備

        元宵節吃湯圓得親子英文,元宵湯圓得區別、糯米面、各種餡怎么說

        吃螃蟹時和寶寶說得英文,蟹黃、蟹肉、大閘蟹怎么說?

        下方鏈接,購買課程,學習更多親子英文~

         
        (文/江攀)
        免責聲明
        本文僅代表作發布者:江攀個人觀點,本站未對其內容進行核實,請讀者僅做參考,如若文中涉及有違公德、觸犯法律的內容,一經發現,立即刪除,需自行承擔相應責任。涉及到版權或其他問題,請及時聯系我們刪除處理郵件:weilaitui@qq.com。
         

        Copyright ? 2016 - 2025 - 企資網 48903.COM All Rights Reserved 粵公網安備 44030702000589號

        粵ICP備16078936號

        微信

        關注
        微信

        微信二維碼

        WAP二維碼

        客服

        聯系
        客服

        聯系客服:

        在線QQ: 303377504

        客服電話: 020-82301567

        E_mail郵箱: weilaitui@qq.com

        微信公眾號: weishitui

        客服001 客服002 客服003

        工作時間:

        周一至周五: 09:00 - 18:00

        反饋

        用戶
        反饋

        主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产高清一区二区三区四区| 东京热无码av一区二区| 少妇人妻偷人精品一区二区| 国产日韩高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区二区三区播放在线| 国产香蕉一区二区精品视频| 色欲AV蜜桃一区二区三| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡视频| 久久久久国产一区二区三区| 亚洲香蕉久久一区二区| 99久久精品国产免看国产一区| 亚洲AV日韩AV天堂一区二区三区| 91视频国产一区| 精品久久久久中文字幕一区| 亚欧在线精品免费观看一区| 怡红院一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区免费视频| 久久精品国产第一区二区| 海角国精产品一区一区三区糖心| 波多野结衣电影区一区二区三区| 99久久精品日本一区二区免费| 国产激情无码一区二区三区| 中文字幕日韩欧美一区二区三区| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区四区| 成人丝袜激情一区二区 | 亚洲国产精品自在线一区二区 | 激情内射亚洲一区二区三区 | 无码人妻AⅤ一区二区三区| 老湿机一区午夜精品免费福利| 无码日本电影一区二区网站| 亚洲另类无码一区二区三区| 91香蕉福利一区二区三区| 一区二区三区观看免费中文视频在线播放 | 国产麻豆精品一区二区三区v视界| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区| 久久精品免费一区二区喷潮| 亚洲Av无码一区二区二三区| 国产午夜精品免费一区二区三区 | 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽一区二区| 狠狠爱无码一区二区三区|